My new face jug...I dream of Jeannie (lamp and jug)

Ashland City, TN

Here is my new “face jug”. It isn’t a theme on Ebay this time. I have wanted to try something like this for a long time but couldn’t figure out how to manage it. SSSsooo, I made an "I dream of Jeannie" face jug. You take the jug out by lifting it up out of the bottom so you can look down into the bottom and see Jeannie’s “room”. The little rose you see will be a lamp. I am picking up the little light to put into the rose today at Hobby Lobby. Then you see the stopper – I am going to also pick up a decorative door knob at Hobby Lobby to screw into the top of the stopper. This just has cover coat on it. I’ll take photos after I’ve fired it – which will be awhile cause I am still smoothing it out and evening it up. You can see the clay still around the top...alot of cleaning to do still.

Thumbnail by scarediecat
This thread has 16 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!