We AREN'T selling our land!!

Ashland City, TN

Jim and I have taken our land off the market!! We are both so relieved - it's funny how we both were willing to sell it cause we thought it was what the other wanted!!

Now that we have cleaned it up so much - it is now just a beautiful hill of green grass - we thought ..."why should we give all this up and live in a mobile home park"? We will just have a special savings account for the winter "migration" to the south of "somewhere".

AANNNDDD...I didn't take down the best part of my green house!! I kept the part that is finished and doesn't leak:) It looks much neater too. I know that is hard to believe looking at the photo! I'm going to white wash the brown wood you see. That WAS the inside middle wall. The surrounding area is concrete so I will put some concrete benches and pour some flower stands from my molds, etc.

I also, got to keep my garden!! Now that Easter has passed - I'll start planting!

WHAT WAS I THINKING!!

Thumbnail by scarediecat
This thread has 26 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!