Ladies plus size dress/misc. patterns

Marilyn Glen st. Mar, FL(Zone 9a)

I received a large box of patterns yesterday and the envelopes seem to be in real good shape, leading me to believe the patterns are also in good shape. The majority are for ladies in plus sizes and I wear a 3 petite. So I am unable to use any of these.
I would like to offer them to the ladies here if any of you would be interested. They are mostly dresses, and there were several bridal gown patterns and bridesmaid's dress patterns, I believe around 8 of these. There are blouse, p.j.'s, slacks I believe, shorts, but mostly dresses.
I will try to take pictures today or tomorrow and post them if there is an interest. I'm not trying to sell them, I just want someone who could, and would use them, to have them. Patterns cost money, and I don't want to throw these away.
Would any of you be interested?

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!