barmera, Australia

My 15 year old Belgian Shepherd went to sleep for the last time this morning. It's not been very happy here today. Will talk later.Colleen

Thumbnail by ctmorris

(((((HUG))))
colleen ...so sorry
chrissy

Coffs Harbour, Australia

I am sorry for your loss Colleen. How very sad for you. I know nothing I can say will make it any easier, so I'll take a cue from Chrissy and send you a ((hug))
Sue

Inland S.E QLD , Australia

So very sorry for your loss Colleen. I can see you had a very special friend there.My heart goes out to you(((())))

se qld, Australia

Colleen, I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your little mate. They have a way of worming their way into our hearts, and though it hurts when they go, our lives are so much richer because they were there. A big hug from me too.

western sydney nsw, Australia

Hi Collen ,
My heart goes out to you and your boys Also sending hugs .
Sammut.

Merino, Australia

Colleen, I'm sorry to hear about your lovely mate. You have many years of great memories to enjoy when the sadness passes. Hugs, Jean.

barmera, Australia

Thank you everyone for your kind words and hugs. Yes it was a very sad day . Colleen

Magnetic Island, Australia(Zone 11)

Colleen I didn't even know Sage but I've shed a tear,all dogs are beautiful,my babies are curled around me and are my constant shadows in the house and in the garden,I couldn't imagine a life without them......hope the boys are OK.

melbourne, Australia

how sad. so sorry colleen. hope you are all ok. shelly

La Grange Park, IL

Hi,
My cat Harry is not doing to well tonight. I expect he won't make it passed tomorrow . Sorry about Sage .
Debbie

barmera, Australia

Debbie, I'm so sorry to hear about Harry. It broke my heart when Sage died. Even now writing this is not easy. My thoughts are with you . Come back tomorrow and things might be brighter for you. Take care. Colleen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.