Pennsylvania trooper

Paris, IL(Zone 6a)

Two young men in an Iowa registered car were driving along a PA interstate in the wee hours of the morning. The only traffic was an occasional semi. The driver was going a little bit, less than 5 MPH, faster than the posted speed limit. He realized there was a car at his rear bumper and red lights flashing. He pulled over and watched the policeman get out of the patrol car. When the trooper got to the driver's window he tapped on it with his 18 inch flashlight

The driver began rolling down his window and said "What's the problem officer? I was"...

WHAP! The trooper hit him with the flashlight just above the ear raising a good sized goose-egg immediately. "In Pennsylvania, son, when you get pulled over you should have your license, registration and insurance papers in hand to give to the trooper so he doesn't need to ask for it." The driver was fumbling in his wallet and glove box looking for the paperwork. When he got it together he handed it to the trooper. As he gingerly rubbed his head he glanced at the passenger who was as shocked as he was. When the trooper finished reading the paperwork he handed it back in to the driver. "You were traveling over the posted speed limit. I'm just going to give you a warning but I want you to slow down. There's been a lot of accidents on this stretch of highway lately."

As the driver mumbled "Yes, sir" and "Thank you, sir" the trooper walked around the front of the vehicle and stopped at the passenger side window. He tapped on the window with his flashlight. When the passenger got it rolled down, WHAP!, he hit the passenger above the ear with the flashlight.

"Ow!", the passenger squealed. "What did you do that for?"
"Just making your wish come true", the trooper answered.
"What wish? I don't know what you are talking about"
"Sure you do. A few miles down the road your buddy willing be telling you how much it hurt and you'll start bragging 'I wish he would have tried that crap with me'."

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!