Slow on the forum?

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Everybody must be busy with spring chores. I am trying to get my gardening squared away. I had to cover my broccoli and strawberries for a few nights but things have warmed up again. I put my blueberry plants and broccoli plants out today to start hardening off so I can get them planted. I have to work on my new bed. DH has gone to borrow a trailer to get a load of sawdust. We used to be able to get it in our truck but the sawmill changed it's policy when 1 of their operators dropped a loader bucket on somebody's truck. Now they will pnly load trailers. I'm glad we have a friend with a big dump trailer. It holds enough sawdust to do us nearly a month.

I also have 14 chicks in the brooder. I hatched out 9 in my new incubator and I bought 5 at the market. They are all doing well. Hope I got all pullets. It's not likely but a girl can dream. LOL

What are all of you up to?

This thread has 43 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!