Kids bowl free 2 games a day for Summer

Janice~ Gulf Coast, MS(Zone 9a)

Really wasn't sure where to post this on Daves. I posted it in the homeschool area hmm but now seeing there really isn't much traffic over there. lol.. If you know someone that could use this please pass it along to them and if its posted in the wrong place, forgive me.. :-)

They also have a family package thats really cheap too.. And thats for 4 adults. But the kiddo's are free everyday (15 and under).. YOU DO NOT HAVE To buy the adult pass to get the childrens passes!! Fingers crossed there is on near you.. I was very lucky and there is one just 10 minutes from my house..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For the adults ****The Family Pass starts from $23.95 and includes 2 GAMES PER PERSON PER DAY. The Family Pass covers up to 4 adult family members. You may have 1, 2, 3, or 4 adults on the family pass. ****

Additional Opportunity
In order to accomodate parents and older children in your family that may like to bowl, the participating bowling centers are offering a Family Pass. The Family Pass provides the same great "2 games a day" package for up to 4 adult family members for a one-time payment from $23.95.

Click on your state and then add zip and it will take you to the list.. Good Luck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Bowling centers, schools, and other community organizations work together to launch a super summer activity option for kids and families...”

http://www.kidsbowlfree.com/

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!