Kalee, from Colon, Mi.. .welcome to Daves Garden

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello and welcome to the best garden site there..is...This is the michigan forum...join in with your neighbors here. Questions just ask away....this place is big...but just post here anything and someone will be happy to help you. Tell us about you......What you like and what you do...Again enjoy and welcome..

smiles. Diana

Thumbnail by WantabeGardener
Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello and a BIG WECOME!!
Hope you get a head full of good advice and come here to jibber jabber with us Michiganders.
Tell us all about you!!
Julie

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

Welcome Kalee! Great to have you here!

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome Kalee.....

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Hi Kalee,

Welcome to Dave's and to the Michigan forum. We're so glad you're here. Tell us about your garden.

Brenda

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

welcome Kalee hope you stay and have a good time with all of us ;0)
Gloria

Colon, MI

Wow! This must be an active group. Didn't think I would get so many warm welcomes so soon!
I am a new master gardener. I live in Colon which is south of Battle Creek and west of Coldwater. I am also Vice-Prez of the Colon Garden Club which has a current membership of 25 I believe.
We plant Magic Hats downtown and take care of some parks in our village and also an area of a county park (Kings Mill Park in Leonidas- it is small but beautiful!).
I can see that I will end up paying for a longer membership!
Thanks all for the warm welcome.

Kathy
Webmaster - stpaulscolon.org and colongardenclub.org

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Well welcome again..You do not live very far from me...just east on US 12..about....40 miles or so...lol..see neighbors...Colon sound like a nice town..Might come and visit..the parks one day..and see all your handy work..lol...Is there festivals, in the summer?....Nice to have you..for sure...Keep checking..Many things happen, in the warmer months...We still have snow from the other day...Spring is coming?..hahahah...Hey this is Michigan..remember ...well happy you are here...have a good day...

smiles..Diana

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

welcome to the site hope you like it here with us!

My sister lived in Bronson for 20 yrs(granger)on babcock road

been down that way many times

Grand Haven, MI(Zone 5a)

Welcome! I added you to our calendar.
http://www.communitywalk.com/map/index/370290

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.