100% cotton scraps available

Elkhart, IN(Zone 5b)

I run my own business out of my house and generate gobs of 100% preshrunk cotton scraps. Just how many squares I can cut out and keep in boxes boggles my mind and when will I ever have the time to quilt again?! Anyway, I need the space in my sewing room. I am a true fabricholic and do not throw away a piece of cotton larger than 2 inch square. Mind you, some of my fabrics are pretty darn wild and crazy, not exactly the typical calico prints. I have scraps and some pieces might actually have close to a yard. All of it has been washed and dried. I live in southwestern MI so if you want to come and browse through the three large plastic tubs of scraps that I have, feel free to drop me an d-mail or visit my website to get an idea of what type of prints you might see. comfycaps.com.

Cindy

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!