does any one have wisteria bud pics

(dana)Owensboro, KY(Zone 6a)

i was just outside looking around and i saw in my hedge of vines and winter flowering honeysuckle, these dangling purple buds on a vine and i wanted to see some pics of wisteria buds to see if they match ill post a pic shortly .thanks

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

My Wisteria blooms are almost gone - no buds on my vine, but I'm sure someone further north will get a picture for you.

heres the pic. is this wisteria

Thumbnail by iris28
Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Yes, Maam - it's going to be a beautiful cluster of blossoms!!!

here is another pic . from what i can tell it is but ive never seen one close up and i have no idea how it got there . i did plant 2 vines 3 yrs ago but it was a trumpet creeper . it was before i gardened and had no idea what a monster it is . the other was a honeysuckle but it disappeared .

Thumbnail by iris28

WOO HOO lol i wanted a wisteria . a bird must have pooped a seed or something . unless that vine i planted was mislabeled . or maby its been there all along and dh hacked it down . either way this is the first ive seen of buds lol

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

When they grow from seed it can take a number of years for them to bloom, so it could be it's been there for a while and you never noticed it since it wasn't blooming.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.