Happy birthday, Shari!

Richland, MI(Zone 5b)

May your birthday be beautiful, cheerful and filled with love! And may life always smile to you!

Love and hugs,
Alexandra

Thumbnail by goofybulb
Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday - hope your day is a blessed one!

(Zone 1)

Happy Birthday Shari! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Thumbnail by plantladylin
(Kim) Philadelphi, PA(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday Shari!!!!

No. San Diego Co., CA(Zone 10b)

Have a great day, Shari, it's all yours!

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Sent her a d-mail. A very, very happy and gracious lady. I am standing on the curb and Shari is on the street as I hugged her goodbye at the Houston Airport. If only.....

Christi

Thumbnail by LouC
Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Happy Birthday Shari.
I miss you!
From your mischievous Texas friends

xoxoxoxoxo

Thumbnail by rjuddharrison
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday Shari!! Miss seeing you post!!

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday from me too, Shari! ^_^. I hope the day was a really good one!

Shari it's your birthday? ...
Happy Birthday !!!! May it be the very best ever ...
Love and kisses
chrissy

Thumbnail by
Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Oh you are all so sweet!!!! I miss every one of you! Things here on Kwaj have been very busy lately, and I haven't had my computer time nearly as much as before. Have had some family issues (and we all know how time consuming that can be), and have been spending a lot of time trying to save my garden from our strange weather. I will try to be better about getting on DG...but gosh, you have heard that before haven't you?

Thank you all so much for the warm wishes. Believe me they fly off this rock and right back to you all on a daily basis.

Talk to you soon,
Yokwe,
Shari

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

i am so embarrassed....I missed the whole thing...and me...who really thinks Shari is one of the most super wonderful women in the world!!! Disgraceful! I will punish myself somehow...only 4 glasses of wine after dinner instead of 5? Oooops, only kidding.

Happy Belated Birthday...!!!! Your tall fan in Hawaii!!!

Carol

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Hi Carol...been thinking much about you lately...had some acquaintances visit TBI recently and I'm embarrassed to say all they could talk about was that the "hype" of the volcano didn't live up to the reality. I wanted to remove the blinders from their eyes, but you know how that goes...can't force people to see the beauty right in front of them if their minds don't know what beauty is. You notice I did not give them your address...ha ha...I value our friendship too much to send 21st century morons your way!

Love to all!

Yokwe,
Shari

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

Bless you Shari....muy agredecida!!!! To some folks, beauty is the Golden Arches!

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

hahahahahahah...! Shari! that's hilarious...but have to agree. I guard Carol jealously.

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Yep...only send the very best to the very best!

Yokwe,
Shari

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

(blush)

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Shari Happy Birthday! So sorry I missed it! Hope you had a great day!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.