Have Hyacinth Bean Vine SEEDS to trade

Anderson, SC(Zone 7b)

I have TONS of them! lol http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/890/

Super easy to grow and very fast, heavy growth.

Will trade for almost any flower seeds in the Red, Purple, Pink, White ranges. Or Veggie seeds.

Let me know how many you want, and what you have to trade.

Thanks!! :))

Fredericksburg, TX(Zone 8a)

What type of veggie seeds are you looking for? I have some that are not listed on my have list - please let me know b/c if this vine is a fast grower - I would like some seeds. Thank you Dana

Anderson, SC(Zone 7b)

I'm open to almost any type of veggie seeds - send me a pm with what you have.

This vine grows very quickly once it gets going.

Spinach

Lettuce:

Paris White Cos Romaine

Radish:

Early Scarlet

More on my Have list

Dill:

Long Island Mammoth

Chives

Onion:

Texas Grano 1015

White Lisbon Bunching

Green Beans:

Improved Commodore

Top Crop Bush

Blue Lake 274 Bush

Carrots:

Tendersweet

Gourds:

Ornamental Small Fruit Mix

Peppers:

Pasilla Bajio

Cayenne Pepper

Sweet Banana - I used a few - lot left

Serrano

Eggplant:

Ping Tung Long

Florida High Bush

Corn:

Early Golden Bantam Sweet

Silver Queen Sweet

Check my have list, b/c I have some there also. I have been sending a lot of seeds out, but this should be currant. I would like about 10 of the vine seeds. If you want more things - just let me know - I am sure we can work something out! ; )

Thank you
Dana

Yazoo City, MS(Zone 7b)

Hi!
I'd love some Hyacinth Bean seeds!
I have some daylily cross seeds that I can send you if you like. The parents are named.
Thanks!
Yvonne

La Grange Park, IL

Hi, I would like to trade for your Hyacin Bean seeds .I am a Newby to Daves Garden . Here is my have list
Vegetables
Broccoli De Cicco
Onion Hybrid Granex Yellow
Pepper California Wonder Pimento
Pepper Cayenne Long Red Thin
Pepper Chili Cheyenne
Pepper Heat Wave
Pepper Thai Dragon
Pepper Jalapeno Sup Veger Heat
Pumpkin Big Max
Squash Winter Nutty Delica
Tomato Cherry Gardener's Delight
Tomato Cherry Juliet
Tomato Super Sweet

Flowers
Coleus Rainbow Mixed
Ornamental Perennial Grasses Mixed
Hollyhock Fordhook Giant Mixed
Hollyhock Country Romance Mixed
Impatiens Butterfly Hybrid Mixed
Impatiens Dwarf Pink Baby
Impatiens Flavors Hybrid Mixed
Milk Weed Butterfly Plant Common Milkweed
Morning Glory Black Night Dark Blue
Morning Glory Flying Saucers Light pink
Zingiber Offiicinale Ginger
Yucca Agavaceae White Flower Spike

Trees
Maple
Honey Lotus White Flower
Leaves of Heaven

Herbs
Basil Dark Opal Purple
True Lavender Perennial
Rosemary Officinalis

Palms
Date Palm Phoenix dactylifera

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

You have D-mail.

Thanks,
Susan

(Hi Dana)

(HI SUSAN!!! Hope you are doing well!!) ; )

Anderson, SC(Zone 7b)

Hi Everyone,
Sooooo sorry for not getting back to this thread sooner. It's been a very hectic week.

emeraldsgarden -- some Serrano pepper, Green Bean, or Silver Queen corn seeds would be cool!

YTRN -- Are the daylily seeds in my red/purple/pink/white color group? If so, that would be great!

deborah56engle -- Welcome to Dave's!! Some broccoli, onion, or cherry tomato seeds would be cool.

FruitOfTheVine -- checking my Dmail now.

Thank you, everyone! Are you all in the address exchange?

I am in the exchange! : ) I will get these out as soon as I can!! I hope you enjoy!! Have a great day!! :)
Dana

Hi Cindy,
I'm in there too and have mailed your Purple Coneflower seeds.
Thanks for the trade!

Everybody have a great day...we're in for a beautiful 7 day stretch.

Susan

SCNewbie,

I wanted to let you know that I will not be able to get your seeds out until Monday - I am so sorry for the delay, but I am swamped and some family issues popped up. I will send you some of all three! I hope you enjoy and again I am so sorry for the delay!!

Dana

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

your millet went out today. birdie

Yazoo City, MS(Zone 7b)

Hi Cindy!
I have some seeds with the parents in your color range. The babies SHOULD be similar. The exciting part about daylilies is you never really know what you will get until they bloom. I believe you will like them tho.
I'll get them out ASAP.
I am in the exchange.
Thanks so much!
Yvonne

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

SCNewbie, you have D-mail.

Yazoo City, MS(Zone 7b)

Hi Cindy
Did you get the daylily seeds I sent you??
I did not know if you had sent the Hyacinth Bean seeds to me yet, so I'm looking for them!
Thanks
Yvonne

Cindy, Are you doing OK? Haven't received the seeds or a reply from you. Did you get my D-mail I sent on May 10th?

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

SCNewbie, I mailed you the envelope. When shall I look for the hyacinth beans? Will they germinate and bloom this summer since it is nearly June?

Thanks,
Cathy

Yazoo City, MS(Zone 7b)

Has anyone heard from Cindy?

Thanks!
Yvonne

Her last post that I found on DG was here April 15th. Also no reply to my D-mail of May 10th.

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

She Dmailed me April 24 to confirm a trade. I sent her what we agreed on and I have not heard from her since, or received my hyacinth bean seeds. I hope she is alright.

Cindy's last communication with me in a D-Mail was April 22 to confirm our trade. Mine was just for Purple Coneflower seeds. Like the rest of you, I'm just wondering what's become of her and if she's alright.

I really want to give her the benefit of the doubt but it's now been over a month since she's responded.

I can't imagine what's happened. She's been a member a long time and her current membership doesn't expire until August.

Yazoo City, MS(Zone 7b)

If anyone hears from her, could you please post here? Hope she is OK also.
Yvonne

Yazoo City, MS(Zone 7b)

bump

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Yvonne, I have Dmailed her but to no avail. She never replies. I don't watch many threads, has anybody here seen her post anywhere?

Cathy

La Grange Park, IL

Hi,
I e-mailed you my have list a while ago. My address is Deborah Lavery 402 Newberry Ave LAGrange Park, Il 60526. I am redoing my New husbands yard. I never saw so many thistles in my life. I don't want to use weed killer, so I have been pulling them. We put in a new fence and I want to cover it with vines. I have beautiful Morning Glories . They are White , White with Blue middle . Very dark blue and Light blue . I have planted trumpet vines , but they didn't come up yet . Any suggestions?
Debbie

Debbie,

If you check several of our postings above, you'll see that many of us have not heard from SCNewbie for 2 months and also never received our trade. My suggestion is to look elsewhere. Good luck with your new hubby & yard!

Susan

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.