SC Plant Shows

Columbia, SC(Zone 7b)

Midlands Plant and Flower Festival April 2-5

WHAT: More than 125 vendors will sell plants, yard art and other items in the watermelon shed at the rear of the State Farmers Market. The market’s permanent vendors also will be open for shopping.

HOURS: 8 a.m.-6 p.m. today through Saturday; noon-5 p.m. Sunday

WHERE: 1001 Bluff Road, Columbia, across from Williams-Brice Stadium

COST: Admission and parking are free.

ALSO: Bring a wagon or cart to carry your finds. Wear comfortable shoes. Food and drinks will be available for sale.

Other sales coming soon:

Southern Plant and Flower Festival, April 16-19, Pee Dee State Farmers Market, 2513 W. Lucas St. (U.S. 52) in Florence, one mile from I-95 exit 164.

Green Thumb Plant Sale hosted by the Garden Club Council of Greater Columbia, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. April 18 at the Garden Club Council Building, Maxcy Gregg Park, 1605 Park Circle, Columbia. Classic pass-along plants, roses, perennials, annuals and shrubs for sale. FABULOUS passalong plants - This is my club!

Riverbanks Botanical Garden plant sale, 9 a.m.-noon April 25. More than 40 varieties of Riverbanks-grown plants available. Sale is at the growing center near the West Columbia entrance to Riverbanks.

Richland County Master Gardeners Garden Market at the Sparkleberry Country Fair at Sandhills Research and Education Center (Columbia SC off of Clemson Rd), 9 a.m.-5 p.m. April 25. Shop early for best selections. Locally grown pass-along plants, heirloom vegetables, herbs, trees, flowers and shrubs for sale.

Piedmont Plant and Flower Festival, April 30-May 3, Greenville State Farmers Market, 1354 Rutherford Road.

Columbia, SC

Pyro, if you decide to go to the Sparkleberry Fair, please let me know. I'd love to meet you! You, too, Keonikale!

Columbia, SC(Zone 7b)

I might be out of town that weekend, but I will be working the Green Thumb sale on April 18.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.