Happiest of Birthdays Grammyphoeb

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Happy, Happy, Happy. Enjoy the day. Hugs to Colin.
Jan

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday, Eleanor! May all your garden beds delight you!

Thumbnail by carrielamont
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday, Eleanor!! Have a great day. Hope you're feeling better.

Thumbnail by victorgardener
Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

Thanks for the birthday wishes Jan, Carrie and Victor. Such beautiful flowers. I'm feeling much better and I'm able to get out into the garden and do a little puttering - just wish the weather would be more cooperative. Eleanor

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Happy Happy Day to you!!!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

It is such a pleasure to wish you a VERY Happy Birthday, Eleanor!! I hope it is just the best one ever! And how did Colin go about wishing you a Happy Happy??? I have sure missed seeing you post often! Sending happy thoughts your way!

Louise

Thumbnail by DonnieBrook
S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

Happy happy birthday Eleanor!!

Thumbnail by debi_k

Thank you so much Jen, Louise and Deb. I loved your pics. Colin sang "Happy Birthday" to me. Jenn recorded it and sent it to me on Facebook. You could even understand some of the words (and he was eating spaghetti at the same time!!) She had to record it while he was sitting still and the only time he sits still is when he is strapped into his booster seat!! Eleanor

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

oh my goodness I almost missed the birthday of the one who usually wishes us all happy birthday first.. not good

well Happy Birthday my dear... hope it was a good one!

Thumbnail by onewish1

Thanks Allison! I've been slacking lately on the birthday wishes - it must be the old age I've reached. Eleanor

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

(How do you record something and send it on FB? I needed to know that before ... an MP3?)

Happy BD Eleanor - I am typically late.

Carrie it depends what kind of software you have on your comp. Does your camera have video? The computer forum guys are really good.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

NO, no video, but speakers and a microphone. Was this a video? I actually mostly know how to post those! Just not just music.

Thanks Sherrie! It was a video that she did with her camera - both picture and sound. How she transferred it to FB, I have no idea. Eleanor

I save it to a file on my comp, but then you have to know what extension FB will accept.
like .wmv or what ever you camera saves it to. Then you might have to convert it. Save it to you comp and then find out what the properties are.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks, Sherrie, that is helpful! How sweet to see Colin on a video, Eleanor! Our grandson, who is deaf but has good hearing aids and is almost 3, sings "Jingle Bells" all the time.

Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Eleanor,
I hope you've had a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday Sweetie!
Dave

Thanks Dave. Eleanor

Upstate, NY(Zone 5a)

Eleanor, Happy Belated Birthday!!

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

A very happy belated birthday Eleanor!!

Thumbnail by Anitabryk2