moms helleborous im jelous

(dana)Owensboro, KY(Zone 6a)

here is her first bloom i think its double queen something or other

Thumbnail by iris28
(Clint) Medina, TN(Zone 7b)

Beautiful! I really like that one. If you find out the name for sure, please share it!

she got both brandywine and another one from wayside. shes been nursing these back to health for 2 yrs. they were nearly dead when they arrived , ill see if i can find the name of the other . the one that im sure is brandywine hasnt bloomed this yr.

Thumbnail by iris28

ok it is h . double queen . there isnt a plant files on it . but if you google it lots of places have it.

mine are single purpleish that i got for a dollar at wm . lol they look great ill post pics when it stops raining .

Thumbnail by iris28

heres my one dollar helleborus

Thumbnail by iris28
Kannapolis, NC

I'll take hellebores for a dollar any day!

(Clint) Medina, TN(Zone 7b)

Wow. My WM never has these plants.

Kannapolis, NC

Haven't seen them here either. Lowe's and HD have them, but they're surely not $1 plants!

they only had them once and they went from 11 to 5 to 1.00 within like a week . they always mark them way down after they bloom .

(Taylor) Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

wow...you scored with the $1 hellebores!
:0)

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Your Hellebore blooms are beautiful! You're sooo lucky that you could find Hellebores for $1.00 each! Lucky you!!

Coos Bay, OR(Zone 9a)

Must check out our Wally. Soon, I guess. Although I have 3 plants still blooming now.

yah i never buy plants there at full price . they always reduce them so much after a couple weeks .

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Oh your kidding! My WM never has anything that good for a buck. I'm jealous...LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.