CLOSED: Offer: Edible Pepper Seed

Brewton, AL(Zone 8b)

Hello, I am offering a variety of different eddible pepper seed for trade. I am looking for other peppers, or anything interesting. Thanks and hope to hear from you.

Offer:

Jalapenos
Chili Pepper
Green Bell
Yellow Bell
Holy Mole
Cayenne
Chile de Arbol
Banana
Corno di toro
Jimmy Nardello

Thanks,
Philippe

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Would you be interested in Hungarian Paprika sweet pepper? I would like 10 seeds each of your green bell and cayenne peppers for the same amount or more of the Hungarian Paprika. I only need 6 plants of each to have more than enough peppers for us. My seeds are from Sand Hill Preservation ordered this year.

Margaret

Richland, MI(Zone 5b)

Philippe,
If you're interested, I have 'Ciliegia Piccante' http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/82444/ commercial seeds for 2009 season, from NEseed. Let me know if you're interested, and how many seeds you'd like.

Margaret (Mindy),
How many people are you feeding from those 6 plants? I have 6 peppers growing, and I was wondering if they'll be enough for the 2 of us. It's my first year growing veggies of any kind and I don't know what I'm doing...

Alexandra

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Philippe,
You have a Dmail.
Cajun

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Alexandra There are only 2 of us here but only DH eats the peppers. I love to grow stuff but not big on eating most of it. Last time I planted 6 plants I got more than I could use even with putting up in the freezer so gave alot away to friends and co workers. They grow really well for me if the weather cooperates.

Margaret

Richland, MI(Zone 5b)

Thanks, Margaret, for the info. We both love peppers, sweet and hot. We'll see how good I'll do with them...

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.