Blooming Today!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

This is my first iris bloom of spring!

FRENCH CANCAN

Thumbnail by Lyle627
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

This one is showing some nice diamond dusting!

Thumbnail by Lyle627
Marquette, MI(Zone 5a)

Very nice, love that diamond dust.

Raleigh, NC

french cancan has diamond dust? I didn't know that. I have French cancan and I love diamond dust!

now - what can I cross it with....

Tomah, WI

That is one beautiful iris. Would you mind letting us know where you can purchase it? Thank you. Becky

Winnsboro, TX

Diamonds are a girls best friend. Well in my case it will have to be an old ladies best friend. LOL

I just love the photos of French Can Can. They are both breathtaking and the bright tangerine beard is just the icing on the cake. Yummy Yummy Yummy.

Marian

Raleigh, NC

Schreiners and Snowpeak both have had it in the past. I'm thinking....let me check,
Schreiners still has it. Seems to me I saw it in Winterberry Gardens catalogue too - if you check in the Iris Forum, you should find the address.

Aitken has it this year for $5 in their 2009 catalogue. that sound too low, but...

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hi Becky,

I purchased FCC from Schreiner's.

Owasso, OK(Zone 6b)

Bloomed on Wednesday, this is Dollop.

Thumbnail by Gabriel25
Owasso, OK(Zone 6b)

This one bloomed yesterday in the rain, it is Cry Baby.

Thumbnail by Gabriel25
Owasso, OK(Zone 6b)

By the way, I love French Can Can. Will have to add it to my ever growing list.
rose

Tomah, WI

Thanks for the info Lyle.

Cherryvale, KS

Happy Friday BIF's!! We are getting ready for the storm from hell!! Any storm this late, had to start in hell!LOL I'm afraid my crabapple ,bleeding heart and assorted posies are in trouble. I hope the iris aren't far along enough to be hurt. You WARM weather gardeners should send us some heat!!

Raleigh, NC

there were tornados just south of us, and more probable tomorrow. glad I don't have bloomstalks yet

Houghton Lake, MI(Zone 4b)

I love French Cancan! Very pretty.

Nice to have the little ones blooming, Dollop and Cry Baby.

Nickysiris, hope your flowers will be okay.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.