Rarefind Catalog

New Boston, NH

Has anyone else not received their catalog?Wonder if Hank is mad at me?

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

I haven't ordered one, so I'm no help. Hope you get it soon.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Got mine well over a month ago.

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Got mine a few weeks ago. Only got Greer's yesterday.

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

got mine two days ago - greer's a week ago - GK you can download it right off the web site although the printed version is better - note that i received an email from them 3 weeks ago telling me it was sent and just got it.

New Boston, NH

Mine came this past friday and have ordered already didn't see any difference in the prices.They aren't cheap but the plants are so large it is worth it to an old buck like me.

New Boston, NH

The new catalog has many more beautiful pictures than usual but I fear some of the wonderful text was left out.I haven't found anything missing but it is about the same size with all those pictures some thing had to go.I have found it the most valuable text on precise plants.Certainly their staff is the most knowledgeable avauilable.I always tell them they need a bitchy old retired female Army sargent to whip them into early publication and more orderly presentation of the plants. maybe my visit was a bad day but the young lads just walked by blown over plants etc.Not being critical as they are my favorite .

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.