Wanted: Bronze Fennel Seeds

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

I can't seem to find any Bronze Fennel Seeds in my local garden centers. I know established bushes produce seeds pretty proficiently, and would send SASE or Paypal the necessary postage for sending them to me.

ALSO:
I have proven Cherry Tomato seeds to send if you'd like to trade. Every seed I planted this year, harvested from last year's crop, produced a plant. And I have LOTS of them left.

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

bj -- i can do a swap with ya.... i dont really need "cherry" seeds... but i'll use them.

i can get the fennel out today.. you in the exchange?

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Yes, I am in the exchange... THANK YOU.
I'll get the tomato seeds off to you today too... and will include other seeds for your flower garden as well.

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

tsc1366, I received the fennel seeds... Thank you... I can get them planted this week... the instruction card is wonderful.

You should have received the seeds I sent... hope they arrived alright.

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

probably today.... I'll let you know.

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

BJ -- thanks for all the additional seeds. Who couldn't use more Zinnias!! I love them, and did not collect from the 1 candy cane i had last year. I really liked that one.

thanks for the trade.

Terese

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

I love zinnias too... I just ran out of bed space to plant them all.

Thank you too... you saved my butters... I could feed them with all the butter plants I'm growing... but needed the fennel for the cats...

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.