Confused. Can Anyone Explain?

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Just curious. Can anyone explain the difference between the Wildlife Forum and the Wildlife Gardening Forum? At 1st I thought I understood the difference, but now I see that both mention gardening to attract wildlife in the description. Upon visiting both, I really can't see a difference between the types of threads hosted in each. Now I'm confused. Can anyone explain?

Putnam County, IN(Zone 5b)

Not sure I am dead on here, but Wildlife Gardening is meant to address gardening to attract wildlife specifically.

The Wildlife Forum meant for wildlife in general anywhere, not necessarily in the garden. But there is a lot of crossover between them and people seem to find the Wildlife Gardening first and post there versus the Wildlife Forum.

It does seem to confuse people. Maybe a sticky or some type of forum description at the top would help clarify each one.

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

that is also the way i understood it.

I use the Wildlife forum [this one] when i have questions on wildlife.. or want to follow the story of Heidi, or Rehab Ranch
or even... ID this Scat

if i have a question about attracting certain wildlife, i use the Wildlife Gardening.

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

Ditto

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.