This new release is a good looker!

Jeff

Thumbnail by allnitro
Bartlett, TN(Zone 7b)

Jeff - I know!
I am getting addicted to these too.
They are about as bad as the hostas.
Once you have one, gotta get em all! lol

The thing I love is you can stick them in between hostas and have a huge pop of the reds and berry colors that hostas & other shady type plants don't have. Love them!
I have a 'want list' going now of course.

Kristy

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i cant wait to get my hands on mine new babies-2 more months!!!

Parma, OH(Zone 5b)

'Berry Smoothie' is shore purty. This looks like a NEW one. I'll probably have to scour the internet to find it. Usually the only thing we have locally is the common varieties.

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Isn't it beautiful? I tried to order a few the other day from Josh Spece http://www.inthecountrygardenandgifts.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=16 but he wrote to tell me they won't be ready until the end of April. 'Berry Smoothie' is one of Terra Nova's new introductions this year, so I imagine no one will have them available until later this spring :(

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i ran a co-op earlier and we are getting all the new ones!!!
They should ship in may! i cant wait i have become a Heuchera junkie!!!

Waterloo, IA(Zone 4b)

Josh is my good friend and that is where I will be picking my 'Berry Smoothie' up from later this year. I too have a passion for Heucheras and am well over the 60+ mark.....so far. Hope to make it to the Flower Factory in Madison, Wisconsin this spring, I hear they always have a quite few on hand.

Jeff

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Josh has a few of the Hostas I need to replace so I'll probably just add them to the order of Heucheras :) Ordered T-Rex and Komodo Dragon last fall from Bridgewood's 50% off sale and never got them planted. I don't think I've ever lost a Hosta overwintering it in the pot but I went to plant them this week and they were total mush :(

(GayLynn) Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Gorgeous! Flower Factory in Madison? I'll have to look that up.

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Here you go: http://www.theflowerfactorynursery.com/ :)

Athens, PA

ooooooooohhhhhhh! He has somethings that I have had on my want list for quite some time! Does he ship?

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Which "he"? In the Country Garden and Gifts - yes, but it doesn't look like The Flower Factory does. I've been known to travel to Ohio for plants but Wisconsin is a little out of the question! LOL It's a shame, their list is tempting :)

Athens, PA

RCN - yes, I was referring to the flowerfactory.

Roadtrip!!

^_^

(GayLynn) Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Thanks for the link rcn. I was born and raised in Madison. My whole family lives there and I go to visit them several times a year since I'm only about 1 1/2 hours away. I had never heard of this place. I'll have to sweet talk my DH into stopping next time we go down for a visit. 60 varieties of heuchs! I'll have to make sure we drive down in the SUV! Thanks a billion!

Waterloo, IA(Zone 4b)

You can go to the UMW Round Up and visit the Flower Factory in the same trip.

Bensenville, IL(Zone 5a)

Berry Smoothie looks de-li-cious! Thanks for mentioning The Flower Factory. My neighbor and I plan to do a garden center road trip I saw in Midwest Living magazine awhile back in which The Flower Factory was one of the mentioned stops. I'm glad you've confirmed it's a good one!

Athens, PA

I want to go. I can see Berry Smoothie with Citronelle on one side and Silver Scrolls on the other.........

White Lake, ON(Zone 4b)

.... or even surrounded by a few Frosted Violet. Oh yeah.

Sandy

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

LOL Sandy, now THAT's a combo I'd like, almost sounds good enough to eat :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.