ITS SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

OKAY TO DAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING
Any one got any big plans ??? I think I'll still wait a while be for I go out there and wake every thing up ;0)

Have a great day
Gloria

Caro, MI(Zone 5a)

Hi Gloria. I'm thinking of stoking up the fireplace and having a nice picnic right in front of it and pretending that we're outside. LOL Yep, I'm getting desperate!

Mary Ellen

south of Grand Rapid, MI(Zone 5a)

Sun is peeking up...gonna be a sunny day here....but cold!!! There's hope...50's for next week.

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

Wooo Hooo ^_^ Spring has sprung!

Happy Spring Everyone!!

Delane

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

How come we cant just go out and plant stuff right now?!?!?! Shouldn't be spring till we can do that!! Still, love it!

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

Thats ok SPRING takes me out of the winter gloomy doomy's ...

I'll take it even if we can't plant yet....^_^

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

im going out to the GH and pot up the Japanese Maples that arrived today!!!
I have hellebore and those tiny iris blooming :)

bring on the warmth!!!

happy spring everyone

Thumbnail by notmartha
Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

I just remembered! I received from UPS yesterday sweet williams that I ordered 7 months ago, 12 "blue" butterfly bushes and a coffee plant. Gurneys had the last two items on a one day special for 2.12 each back in December. I dont think I have room for them in my mini greenhouse...

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

here is one
if u click on my name you can find all kinds of pics i posted
there are some in the mich forum of when WE built it
if you cant fine them i can look for them

Thumbnail by notmartha
Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

where is Jenison Michigan-holds up my mitten!!?

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

Between the far left and ring finger knuckle, on your hand. OR, 10 miles SW of Grand Rapids. Nice green house!

Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

Does anyone know how to keep rabbitts from eating all my flowers? Do they like tulips, crocus, hyanciths and daffodils?

Lachine, MI

Hi Grammielorilee,
They like tulips for sure- around here we use blood meal- they don't like the smell of it.
Just sprinkle an ample amount around the plants. After a hard rain- you may have to repeat the process again. But its worth it if you want the blooms. Blood meal also is great for the plants.

We have snow today...sigh....so much for Spring (1-2 inches) and just when I was beginning to be able to get out and about-and able to check out my gardens! WAHHHHHHH-lol

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

I use Milorganite in my flower beds to repel the deer and rabbits. I also use Liquid Fence. It's made out of rotten eggs. Smells horrible but works great. The deer don't bother daffodils but will eat tulips and hyacynths. They won't eat alliums. I think they'll eat crocus.

It's snowing here in Au Gres. The ground is all white again. It seems to be slowing down some so maybe this is all we'll get. Winter is back. :(

Brenda

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

we had flakes flying but here comes the sun trying to peek out!!!

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

oh poo we got around 1/4 inch I was going to go out and play today ;0( its my weekend off it stopped snowing and is now dripping I love Michigan HAPPY SPRING!!!!
Gloria

Bad Axe, Mich., FL(Zone 5a)

Just hurry up and get it over with, LOL I just received a couple clematis from the co-op and they look wonderful. I can hardly wait to get them into the ground, but I would say Memorial Day is the date for me.

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

same here for most every thing and thats 8 more weeks ;0(
Gloria

south of Grand Rapid, MI(Zone 5a)

sun is peeking out here now...no snow ....na na n na na

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Sun just came out here too. Snow is melted away.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

im in the gh potting lilies its HOT in there

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Dori, got my Lilies today too, but they are tucked in my fridge till Monday,

Sun is finally shining brightly here, never got a flake here ^_^ and am so glad too.

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

new snow is gone yaaa the sun is shinning here also another yaaa my daughter was here with Avery shes one so I was having a good time ;0)
Gloria

Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

My husband keeps telling me to use chili powder, but that doesn't seem like enough. Thanks for the help about the rabbits.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.