Another not Minerva

Milton, FL(Zone 8a)

These are two that I ordered in January.They are supposed to be Minerva and Pink Diamond.Not.
Probably two more Apple Blossoms to add to the pile of mis-labled crap.I just emailed the company to see if they would make these good.
The odd thing is,I have ordered a total of 5 Minervas over the past two years.I still have one Walmart Minerva to bloom.The other 4 have been Red Lion and Apple Blossom.One would think that as common as Minerva is it would be easy to get.Not at my house.Watch the Walmart bulb be the right one.
On the bright side,Santos and the Puneciums are blooming.

Thumbnail by gone2seed
Aschaffenburg, Germany

Can you please post photos of Santo and the puniceums?

Thanks, Martin

Milton, FL(Zone 8a)

Martin,yes,I will post some photos this afternoon.The two puneciums are two different shade of color,one bright red and one with more orange.Santos is just Santos,always a winner.
The company emailed me that they would replace the bulbs in October.That's about the best they can do considering the time of year.

Milton, FL(Zone 8a)

Martin,here are the puneciums and Santos as promised.Just later than promised.It's our busy season and I have to steal a little time for the forums.First is Santos,always a pleaser with it's striped leaves.

Thumbnail by gone2seed
Milton, FL(Zone 8a)

Here is the first of the puneciums

Thumbnail by gone2seed
Milton, FL(Zone 8a)

This is a shot of both,side by side,for color comparison.This year I'm hoping to add to my meager collection of species.

Thumbnail by gone2seed
Aschaffenburg, Germany

Thank you, very nice indeed. Did you buy them through Ebay from Thailand?

Martin

Milton, FL(Zone 8a)

Yes,these came from Thailand.I have been happy with those sellers from Asia.

Aschaffenburg, Germany

I got some, too. I am also please so far.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.