Happy Birthday to Greathorse!

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

How lucky are you to be born on St. Patty's Day AND Anders Dahl's birthday? I'm sure this is an omen of some sort. May you have a wonderful birthday and great season to follow. Please check your Dmail when the celebration is over..
Happy Birthday Erika!

Thumbnail by Poochella
Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Happy Birthday Greathorse. Hope you have a luvly, luvly day.

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

A big thanks to you both. besides having to work i had a great day. My MIL made me a nice dinner and my youngest daughter made me a cake with m&m's on it for decoration. it was in the high 60's here today but supposed to be cooler the rest of the week, UGH i guess i have spring fever. Thanks again.

erika

Marquette, MI(Zone 5a)

Happy birthday again !! Yah, but what did your mother give you ? M&M's are the best.
Would that pretty dahlia be 'Mingus Erika", Pooch ??

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

M & Ms should never be undervalued. The peanut ones can qualify as 'lunch' on busy days because of the protein content. I'm sure there are omega 3's or 6's in them :) never mind that "n/a" value in the omega sections here. I think it would be a high honor to have my daughter decorate my cake with M and Ms.
http://www.peanut-institute.org/NutritionBasics.html

Yes, Granny, it was your very own Mingus Erica which I have since senselessly slain during storage 1-2 yrs ago. I was at Mingus Dahlias website wondering if i should reorder it just today. Great bloomer.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

It is a prettiful one but I'm looking at it through my eyelashes because I MUST NOT order any more this year! I forgot that I still have one more order to arrive and things are already getting a little crammy in the greenhouse.

West Caldwell, NJ(Zone 6b)

A belated happy birthday. Erika!

Thumbnail by todgor
Lindenhurst, NY

Oh my, missed another birthday.

Happy birthday and have a great year ahead.

Maureen

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks all!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.