Greer Gardens

New Boston, NH

Greer Gardens catalog came and it is awesome,sent in an order that I would have sent to Rarefind but they are so slow sending the catalog I couldn't wait any longer.

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Greer is very good. I like Rarefind too (catalog finally came today), but they are $$.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Got my Rarefind today too....they've gone up!!

Can't believe they send the catalog so late. They have some nice stuff though.

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

no catalog here from rarefind although they claim it is on the way - greer's is also very good, have a shipment scheudled to ship this April

New Boston, NH

Still no Rare Find catalog and Hanks New Years resolution was to be earlier this year.I wrote and told him they have the best technical staff of botoists,but need a retired Lady Staff Sgt.to whip things into shape!!!!!

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

i received greers catalog this week and have spent the better part of yesterday looking at conifers - wish they had more pictures.

you can download the rarefind catalog off the web site - mine still has not arrived in hard copy

New Boston, NH

I ordered several conifers from Greer,like the small ones for texure in the garden.

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

dwarf to small is what i want - probably wait to order for fall planting

what did you order?

Rarefind, Greers, Blooming River and Fairweather all have nice dwarf conifers.

New Boston, NH

Wha,
can't find my order slip that I faxed didn't want the bride to see it.Think it was Picea pungens "Montgomery" 3-4',Juniperus communis "Gold Cone1-2' Juniperus coounis 'Compressa"2-3' and2 Juniperus horizontalis 'Bar Harbor"6-12" usually get the largest plants available so I enjoy them before they are on top of me.

New Boston, NH

Next weekend I travel to Lancaster County Pa on Dog businessand will get some Rhodies from the Menoite farmers the have REAL buys probably some other items as wellcan't beat the prices and quality is good as well.They pull the tags off so they don't get in trouble.

Jersey Shore, NJ(Zone 7a)

I got Rarefind last week. I have never received Greer. That might be a good thing.

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

i got montgomery last fall locally on a 50% off sale - those you can't beat - need some more blue ones!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.