Wanted: Herb and fairytale pumpkin seeds

Edon, OH

I have a small space by my backdoor that was the old outhouse. I would like to turn into a herb garden. I would like to get some lavender, thyme, sweet basil, chives, lemon basil, or something on those lines. I am also looking for fairytale pumpkin seeds. I don't really have anything to trade, so am looking to get for a SASBE. If one person has most of them I would love to go that way, I hate to even ask, but money is tight. I will gladly make it right with someone in the future.

Thanks in advance,
Justin

Sue, RI(Zone 6a)

Hi Justin
I have Lavender Lady, Garlic Chives, Common Chives: Sending out today. :-)
Happy Gardening and Welcome to Dave's Garden.

Sue

Orlando, FL

I will send you some lemon basil. Just to get you going. I have to say...I had to giggle...herbing up the outhouse. We had an outhouse...but we had to use it...so it smelled...but not garden fresh HAHAHA....Seeds going out in the morning. I think I am out of spearmint..but will take a look.

Happy Gardening

Edon, OH

Both of u are awesome, they are greatly appreciated!! I can cover shipping, just let me know.
The outhouse is gone now but i couldn't think of a better use. It was either herbs or roses....hehe....and I'm not a big fan of roses.

Sue, RI(Zone 6a)

No worries on the shipping; just enjoy the seeds!
My dad grew up in the era of the outhouse. He said they had lovely Lilac bushes surrounding theirs. Must have been nice in the spring! :-)

Akron, PA(Zone 6b)

I have the Fairy tale pumpkin seeds and I would be happy to send them to you for postage. They are the ones that look like Cinderella's pumpkins.Would you need any cilantro seed? Send me a dmail.

If anyone else would like them as well, I would need you to dmail me. I would need a SASBE with return postage, and your DG name, your name and address.

RatherB

Edon, OH

I have recieved the Lavender Lady, Garlic Chives, and Common Chives from saanansandy, also got some Genovese Basil from Fruit of the Vine. Moofiepoo I Dmail'd you and RatherBDigging the envie will be in the mail in the AM for all of your offers. You all are very kind ppl and i can't wait to get this garden growing and show off the pics.

God Bless,
Justin

Sue, RI(Zone 6a)

Can't wait to see how it turns out. :-)

Fredericksburg, TX(Zone 8a)

Do you need anymore herbs? Take a look at my have list and D-mail if you need some!! ; ) Plenty of people have helped me out if I can return the favor - I want to!
Thanks,
Dana

Edon, OH

Thank you all so much for your kindness and generiousity. I have recieved everything on my want list and so much more. It is such a joy to be in the company of such considerate people. Without a doubt, this will be my best year of gardening ever. I can't say it enough, thanks to everyone who helped me on the thread and to those who D-mailed me with offers as well.

Blessing to all,
Justin

Akron, PA(Zone 6b)

Your so welcome from all! Justin, have fun in your garden this year. Glad to help out.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.