Springfest at the Sussex Co. fairgrounds

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

like a dope I didn't look at the seminar schedule... after Randy and I left I saw Ray Rogers was speaking at 12:30.. so mad I didn't see that... but Randy would not have tolerated being there that long anyway

here are the photos

http://picasaweb.google.com/AllisonNJ71/Springfest2009?feat=directlink

Thumbnail by onewish1
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Pretty pics!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

thank you!... it was enjoyable... we got there just as they opened... it wasn't too busy yet

South Hamilton, MA

Fun to be able to see plants instead of people. Of course liked the pictures of blue I.reticulata (57) & Katharine Hodskins (66).

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Wicked nice pictures, thank you Allison! It was just what I needed!

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

Looks like a great time. Loved all the pics. There is a gardenscape show here this weekend, but it was too nice out today and it was the first day I was out playing in the garden.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

We still have a lot of snow to melt before I can play in the dirt. I'm content to sow seeds inside for now....at least it's dirt!! lol

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I totally agree Pixie... dirt is dirt!

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Beautiful pics, Allison! Thanks for sharing. All these flower show photos are increasing the itch.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

yes... being there increased my need as well

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Pretty, thanks for sharing.

Great photos! Now I regret not going. Maybe next year.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

thanks... I enjoyed it... and just to smell a hyacinth again... it was worth it

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

I was sniffing them in the grocery store the other day! lol

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

don't blame you!

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

I was at the nursery - went the first day they opened and stood in the middle and breathed deep.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

oh yeah.... I went to HD today... they had a holly that dragged me over to it... it smelled so nice... didn't catch the name though

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.