Yummy Earth Organic Lollipops on Sale @ Amazon; 10#/$30shpd

Citra, FL(Zone 9a)

These rank high on my list of everyday treats (also as classroom incentives). They are softer than a regular pop, so for a chewer like me, less damage to teeth. The candy does stick a bit. I like their pops better than the drops because the wrappers on the drops don't come off easily or uniformly, which is annoying.

The deal is to buy two of three Yummy Earth products offered and get 45% off, so the best price is 2-5# bags which comes to $29.61 delivered (be sure to check super saver shipping at check out and enter the code on the ad); $2.96/#

http://www.amazon.com/YummyEarth-Organic-Lollipops-Assorted-Flavors/dp/B000HDK0DC/ref=br_lf_m_1000343341_1_1_ttl?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=grocery&pf_rd_p=470308011&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1000343341&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1EJF4AB87NHZV55VAZ46

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!