Suddenly seeing "unused status list" as an option to go to

Lula, GA(Zone 7b)

I don't recall this before. And when I click on it, all the items have a status assigned.
? It seems like it happened after I added a named journal in addition the default.

Help appreciated.

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Can you explain a little more about where exactly you are when you see this? (or post a screenshot). I have multiple journals besides the default one and I wasn't able to find anything with that wording in my journal.

Lula, GA(Zone 7b)

Hi ecrane (aka angel of mercy), this is what it looks like
http://davesgarden.com/tools/journal/edititem.php
I think I have carpal tunnel today from so much journal work! Have decided to try and go back and make it retroactively current, so to speak.

Thanks for looking into this. Perhaps I am imagining.....

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Can you do a screen shot? Or explain in detail exactly what you're seeing where on the page? In order to view that link I'd need to be logged in as you, it's not one of the pages that's publicly viewable. And when I go to the page to edit my journal entries I'm not seeing anything worded that way.

Lula, GA(Zone 7b)

Okay, I'm maybe there.
Thanks.

Thumbnail by cedar18
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

I'm not sure why you're seeing that--when I edit any of my plants that link is always to take me back to the list of other plants that have the same status as the plant I was just editing. If it's a big deal to you that it's not showing the link it's supposed to then I'd try using the contact us link to see if the admins know what is going on and can fix it--I'd definitely include the screenshot if you do that since I was way off on guessing where it was that you were seeing this until you posted the screenshot.

Lula, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks so much. I appreciate your help! I will ask admin.
Have a good weekend. Rainy and chilly here after 78F weekend.

cedar18, I checked our system here and there was a very minor bug that was causing this. I fixed it, and everything should behave normally for you from here out!

Lula, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks Dave. You guys are the best. Now, if only Quicken support were 1/10 as good. :)
I am really becoming a power user (well, to me) of the journal; it takes the place of various notebooks and M. Word lists I have everywhere. It's a great tool and I appreciate it.

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad that you're becoming a power user of the journal - it was made for exactly that purpose!

best,
dave

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images