Sept, 12,

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Hello farmers. Today is just a little more normal than yesterday. The tv is on CNN, we watch intermittently and it is in the background. I focus on the news of survivors, unfortunately they are not finding very many. So sad.
I am waiting for hubby to go to town. Neighbors keep comming by, hubby keeps making coffee. The guys visit in the shop so the smokers in the group can smoke. All the wives are working. It will be mostly men at the cafe too, whenever we get there. I expected to get breakfast, now it will be lunch. Meanwhile I change the sprinkler, fold clothes, sweep floors. There is plenty more to do outside but I have my going to town clothes on. Hubby just came in, coffeepot and cups in hand, here we go before someone else stops in. Count your blessings.

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!