What gives w/IE7?!

Dover AFB, DE(Zone 7a)

IE7 encounters a problem and has to close every time i get on a "secure" site like my bank or government accounts. When I have gone to MS site to puzzle out an answer the only one given is to dump my add-ins. Ain't gonna' happen! I got them because I want them and if IE has that much problem with them they! had better fix it. Everything worked great until a couple of weeks ago. Bank and Gov't support assure me that they still support my access, that it is an IE problem with my computer.

Or is it just an IE problem, what do you know about this stuff? I checked and I do have their cookies.

I am running IE7, SpyBot search & destroy, CC Cleaner & Windows defender on a year old dell dimension E520. I haven't got much more than one file on this box, it is our "surfer".

This thread has 37 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!