Does anyone know the name of this??

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

I can't find the tag!!

Thumbnail by arejay59
South Hamilton, MA

Do you know which plants you are supposed to have? Difficult to see all flower parts from that angle. Did you get it at a Maine Iris society sale or from a company. If the latter, do they have a list of plants which they sell? When you plant any cultivar keep a list of those plants in your garden. these facts don't seem to be much help, but can be an aid in the futrure.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Thank You. Maybe I will find a better picture it was named and I did write it down and save the tag but..the tag is under the snow. I hate to admit I made a note. But where, oh where???

South Hamilton, MA

Ask your friendly chipmuncks; they'll find it.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

lol

Greeneville, TN(Zone 6b)

Could it be Supreme Sultan?

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

I think that is it!! Yeah, I could not remember. It looks like it.
Thank You
Robin

Greeneville, TN(Zone 6b)

You are welcome :-) glad I could help

This message was edited Mar 11, 2009 12:37 PM

Raleigh, NC

hum, don't get too quick there arejay59, there are about 20 other names it could be too. can't tell from this photo. I don't remember Supreme Sultan having those markings and beard

This message was edited Mar 13, 2009 4:32 PM

South Hamilton, MA

The falls on 'Supreme Sulton' are quite dark, almost black. But perhaps SS is one that you remember you had. See if it pops up elsewhere in your garden.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

I will it is very dark but you could be right it could be a name I am only recalling. I will keep watching and looking to see if something else shows. WHO knows maybe the tag will show up!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.