Badseeds Impending Birth

Sugar Valley, GA(Zone 7b)

Post all of your well wishes here so she can see them easily...

Thumbnail by DustyDS
Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

You know many well wishes coming from Brian and I. Looks like we'll be seeing you SOON! LOL Call me.

Love you guys,
Lana

Crossville, TN

I'm here...*tapping my foot*. Jo

N.C. Mts., NC(Zone 6b)

Waiting for the "Grand Opening"

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

Well I need to go to bed Chele...but will check in ...in the morning! Something tells me he will be here by then!!!
Praying for a safe, easy delivery!!!

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I'm waiting and watching, too!

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

Sending prayers for you and baby. Such an exciting time!

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

I haven't heard anything else. She said she would let me know when he was born. I'm just wondering if she has even gone in the hospital yet or is still walking in the parking lot.

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

How exciting! Thanks for the heads up Kimberley. I'm here and waiting for news too.

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

Ok, ask me how many times I have check in here since she posted? I would guess every 5-10 min. lol

Come on Chele, with this being #7, he should be sliding out easily. lol

Hi there Peggy, long time no see. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Donna

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

I'm here, too. Wish we had e-mail notification on individual threads! I'm in bed, watching with the phone. LOL yes, Chele, I am texting in bed again. ;)

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

I'm here, too. Just keep refreshing :)

Lana

Chele,
I posted on the other thread but thought ... why not post on your new thread? You can never have tooo many good wishes. Soooo hurry up and get R done! LOL
Hugs&blessings for a safe delivery ... ~Susan

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Hey there Donna. I'm still around. Just don't post much. We've been working on Heather's wedding invitations and such today. I'm expecting a new grandbaby this month too and when Chele called and said her water had broke, Heather heard me on the phone and started putting her shoes on she thought we where off and running. lol

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Peggy, that's great! Congrats!

Weatherford, TX(Zone 7b)

LOL This one is a Male. Patsy says "SHE BE WALKIN AFTER MIDNIGHT"! May the morning sun bring you joy.

Clarkson, KY

Bestest Wishes for Quickie Dishes!! Hope all goes smoothly!

Crossville, TN

I guess it is tomorrow back East...as it is 9:15 in my neck of the woods....I don't know if I can stay up for the "bubbly"....but I'll certainly try. Jo

Clarkson, KY

{{{if he's born at 2 o'clock will that be 3 o'clock? are there ever 2 o'clock babies on DST?}}}

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

Huh, good question grownut!

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Good question! So she may have one hour of labor erased...

Crossville, TN

An interesting question....but since Arizona declines to participate in DST...I wouldn't know. Jo

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

LOL, Kimberley!

Clarkson, KY

i was sitting here wondering "if i were in her shoes would i be thinking something so silly or something more relevant?" definitely something so silly...

5 - 10 minutes in and already impatient to know more!

Bartlesville, OK(Zone 6a)

Here I am. watchin' for baby boy!!

=^..^=

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Once Chele goes into labor, she has them VERY fast, so hopefully she isn't taking too big of laps in the parking lot....

Still waiting here.
Peggy, expect a dmail soon. Don't want to ruin this thread.

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

OK, can't make it any longer here. Long day outside working and another one tomorrow so bedtime for me. Expecting very good news to be on here by morning :) Gnight, Chele and everyone.

Lana

No. San Diego Co., CA(Zone 10b)

How exciting! Don't think that little fella will care what time it is - DST or no. (Jo, sure wish we didn't participate either!)
Best wishes to the family! That boy will need help with 6 sisters. Whew!

Kathleen

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

l just talked to Craig. Nolan has arrived. Both Mom and baby are doing fine.

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Yay! Now I can go to bed. :)

Welcome Nolan!

Northern California, United States(Zone 9a)

♥♥♥♥Welcome Baby Nolan!♥♥♥♥

So was he born on the 7th or the 8th?

(Sorry, gif image didn't work)

This message was edited Mar 7, 2009 10:59 PM

Thumbnail by Calif_Sue

We are all still up out here in the west, so I had to check in again.

Congratulations to the whole Meyers family. Glad to hear mom and baby are fine.
Yippee, it's over, now we can relax and go to bed. :-)

Donna

OC, CA & Twin Lakes , IA(Zone 4b)

Congrats! Hope it went smoothly.

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Yayyyy!!! Congratulations!!! ^_^

Hammond, LA(Zone 8b)

Congratulations!

Lincoln City, OR(Zone 9a)

Congratulations to the Meyer family on the new little one!

I was thinking she was going to be having him during her walk outside the hospital and he would be splatted onto the parking lot concrete. She pops em out like a Pez dispenser ya know.

Welcome to the world little Nolan. May you live a great life and be an amazing son for your parents.

Lani

Best wishes and many blessings for baby Nolan and his wonderful family!

Brownstown, IN(Zone 5b)

Best wishes to Chele Craig and all the big sisters. Bet the girls are estatic. It always tickles me the way girls love babies. Almost all do and then the occasional boy finds them fascinating. I'm happy Nolan has arrived. Congratulations to you Nolan for finding such a welcoming family.
Chele rest awhile
Veronica

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Oh, my GOSH!!! I didn't check my computer after noon yesterday!!!! What a surprise!!! I logged on to see Kimberley's dmail blast, and read all this ---- SO glad Mom and baby are doing well!!! Whew!

Congratulations to Michele and Craig and family!!!!

Happy Birthday Nolan!!!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.