Which do you own or use?? - Part 2

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Coming from here:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/949867/#new

We're talking about technology we use or don't use. Also - anything else.^_^

Anyone use any of the mp3 subscription services like Rhapsody or Yahoo music??

How do you get most of your mp3's? Ripping cd's, buying online (iTunes? Other?), or 'other ways'??

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I have napster with my XM

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

I barely know what an mp3 is. Usually it's a file I have created myself. My kids have ipods, we still buy CDs.

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

iTunes, almost exclusively.

was going to look into Amazon, but now that iTunes is DRM-free .....

and other nefarious methods (but, you didn't hear that from me!!)

^_^

Thomaston, CT

Yes, Dave--C L & P---they are blaming the postal service. Glad I didn't see the message yesterday about the men---I really had no hope for them & I was sadly right! But---better games are coming!

North Augusta, ON

I don't even have a stereo system!! If I'm in the car I will rarely turn on the radio. If I get a hankering to listen to a song or tow I'll go to You Tube. Can't remember the last time I bought music of any sort.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

If we go to a concert OCCASIONALLY we will be so impressed that we rush out and buy a CD. I mean a symphony concert or something like that; last time it was John Adams' Symmetries. (Which, IMHO, would have made a nicer choice for an inaugural composer than John Williams.)

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

I use itunes. DH uses napster. One day I'll get a stereo that streams from the net and does everything else. Until then, I have a boom box from 1992.

You can stream from your computer.

North Augusta, ON

Hubby tried that once...missed.

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

Eeeew Lee Anne!

I do stream from my computer. Maybe I could get a fancy speaker set up. My speakers don't cut it now. In fact, they're so bad and ugly too, that I packed them up and don't use them. For now, it's just my little laptop speakers.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

is cool if it doesn't catch on fire

:)

Dual purpose? Lighter and battery.

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

i find that hard to believe :)

Smacking head on desk. Just found a logitech webcam. Still has all the tags, never been used and I even have the reciept! pd $129.95 on 1/13/05

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

Plug it in, Sherrie!!!!

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Good idea!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.