Garden sign

Payson, AZ(Zone 6b)

Here is my first mosaic. I finished it today and will post a picture hopefully tomorrow. It reads"Casa Del Luna" I am not thrilled with the colors of the grout but am still new. It turned out kind of neat, but I wanted different grout colors. The top is blue and the bottom portion is a lavender. Well, you will see, hopefully tomorrow! Casa Del Luna means House of the moon which is where the Indian women went to rest when there time of the month came. No men or children were allowed in the house because it was believed that this was an EVIL time in the womans life. And if she were to be around the men or children, this would bring evil upon them. This is what I was told. GOSH!!!!!!! WOULD I LOVE A MOON HOUSE NOW, AND so would ALLLLLLL OF MY GIRLFRIENDS. Could you imagine???? A week or so, every month, without husbands OR children????? Supposedly, the other women in the tribe would take care of the children during this time. WOW!!!!!! I SO WANT TO BE THERE!!!

Thumbnail by Loveshorses
This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!