An updated photo of my dragon in my bathroom

Ashland City, TN

I finally got the rest of him fired but ran out of adhesive. The orange parts that are along his body are what I call his spines. I still have to add the rest of his spines all the way down his body and then add his folded wings - the wings are more like water wings (cause he is a water dragon) - I still have to glaze the wings but I want to get him all put together and then step back and look at the wings to see what color to do them. I'd like them to be a more translucent type of glaze. Then I have his thighs and feet to add - they are glazed and ready - just waiting for the adhesive also. His front claws are going upon a rock that will be jutting out of the water. I think I have decided to do the water in mosaic to go with the rest of the bathroom. The sky I may do in pottery.

Thumbnail by scarediecat
This thread has 17 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!