Propeller Flower

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

I'm always putting together stuff from scrap finds. I love this forum and there's so many creative people out there! Sometimes it's just what I need to jump start myself. Thought I'd post a photo of the "flower" I made out of an old boat propeller. It was a little beat up but figured I could use it for something. I sanded and primed the propeller, painted it red, attached a wooden table leg and a rubber dog ball my Dad gave me that he found on his morning walk. I painted the ball yellow and glued it to the propeller with clear sealer. I drilled a hole in the bottom of the leg to accomodate a piece of rebar in the ground and voila, a new flower for the grandkid's play area and I don't even have to water it!

Thumbnail by gardenfinds
This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!