CLOSED: White eggplant

DeLand/Deleon Spring, FL(Zone 8b)

I'm looking for white eggplant. Don't know the name but know it's a small white eggplant? does anyone have any seeds for this they'd like to trade or know where I can get some?
thanks
mj

Greensburg, PA

Two varieties are Cloud Nine and Casper. If you google those names, you should find a number of sources.

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

I use tomatoegrowers they have them

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

I can send you some Casper seeds, and maybe some Cloud Nine, though I'm not for sure if i have any of the latter left. This year I am repeat growing the italian White's because I like the bigger eggplants for cooking. I know I used all of those up, but I can't remember the status on the C-9.

I will drop a note this evening.

that would be great if you have them...honestly I'm not sure of the named variety, only that I had it at a restaurant in a dish and it was really realy good.........so of course thought I'd give it a go in my little veggie garden.

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

I'm thinking the ones you are talking about are the Casper then, 'cause the Cloud Nine's are abt 7" teardrops, good for parm, etc. I also have a few seeds Thai Green Pea if you'd like to try those. They are wonderful in soups and stir fry's.

Let me know ASAP and I will get them in Monday's mail.

Sequee,
That would be wonderful, thank you so much. Yup the white eggplant I'm after is not big like the others. Wouldn't work for parm. And the Thai Green peas sound good too. Is there anything on my have list you'd like? I really have much in the veggie dept. tho.I do have a bunch of flower seeds An and Per. that I really need to get listed that I have left overs of.
Thanks so much
mj

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

I don't need anything right now, but thanks for the offer. I will get them out ASAP!

I hope they will do well for you!

Ok...great I'll be looking for them
Thank you again!

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

They're on their way!

whooo hoooooooo!!! thanks!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.