testing sending pictures

Vandalia, IL

if this works Ill send recent..this started in november...

Thumbnail by d_lilly
(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

I think you have a few spider plants.. nice room for your plants!

Vandalia, IL

its a sickness! I have divided them, and started cannas,,and lots of stuff,,now All I have is a organized path to walk around in. Grow lights are going,tomatoes,cukes and brocolli,,,more flowers! It needs to be much bigger,,Ive played out there all winter,,, this is the first year I didnt get antzy and irritable during winter...love it..I hope to sell alot of the spider plants at a small farmers market , in our small town. never hurts to try..see ya Dee

Crestview, FL

Dee: What a beautiful room, and roomy too, I'm envious. I have a spare bed room that I have grow lights and stands all over to start my veggies in; but, it isn't nearly big enough. Always wanted a florida room or sun room for my plants; settled for a portable greenhouse which is filled to the brim right now; but, hopefully, next month will be empty. LOL
joy

Vandalia, IL

thank- you for the reply,,all the windows were given to me,,and a friend helped me build it..I am very lucky it was very affordable...Its been a wonderful get away this winter,,and now I have seen how long it takes to start things,,,Ill be smarter next year! see ya Dee

Crestview, FL

You have a blessed friend then, as that room is just gorgeous. I settled for a portable greenhouse when I found out how much a screened in porch would cost. LOL
joy

Vandalia, IL

today I saw someone had a lean to with the clear plastic,,and it sure gave me Ideas..I wonder....if it gets down close to 30,,will it hurt the plants,,does the plastic retain any heat?uuummmm....

Crestview, FL

d_lilly: I've been looking at some of those things that are made of wood and then have this glass door over them that you can just lift up during the good days and close when a frost is coming, I think they call them cold frames. I know I'm gonna get one of them when I can splurge a bit, I can put that to use with my greenhouse next year. Of course, if I had any talented neighbors near by like Jay, I could get those tables built for my stackable self watering vertical gardens I am dreaming about. Shows how exciting my life is when I dream about vertical gardens and earthboxes hey? LOL
joy

Vandalia, IL

thank you for the right wording and neat idea..I might just make it my weekend project..no offense,,but Ill probaly have to ask some . Illinois folks,,for ideas,,just due to zone differances.. I cant think of anything greater but to think of planting,, watering ,,earthboxes...I think that is what makes life exciting!! :):):) Dee

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.