So wha are you all doing on this lovely rainy day?

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

The Mrs helped e pot up some brassicas earlier. Now I am on the couch watching movies b a fire. Gotta go cover stuf in the greenhouse in a few.

What are you doing?

BB

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

Right now I'm watching the snow/sleet accumulate on the back deck and worrying about getting my granddaughter home later on. Hope its not freezing on the roads yet. What weird weather. Yesterday I planted 72 cells of tomato seeds. Not sure what I am going to do if they all germinate!

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

LOL

Hi Becky!

I have 15 72 cell trays planted. Don't know what I am going to do when it is time to pot up.

Do you think I need to cover my peach trees?

BB

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

Do they have blossoms yet? Its hard to know how cold its really going to get. Some say 20s, but others don't. Maybe someone who has fruit trees can give you better advice. Reminds me of that Easter snow a few years back that wiped out a lot of fruit tree blossoms and other stuff. I'm glad I was lazy and didn't plant anything outside yet.

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

Temp has dropped to 32 and snow and rain mixed falling now. Ice has started to form on tree limbs. ARGH!

Broxton, GA(Zone 8b)

I worked until 3:00 Saturday picking up pine cones and limbs. My pepper and tomato seeds are up and growing. Thanks again to you North Ga. friends for all the free seeds and advice. Sharon

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.