Think Spring Block Swap - Part 2

Fleming Island, FL(Zone 9a)

We came from here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/948211/

CLOSED - WE HAVE 12!!!!!

Mailing date is April 18, 2009.
Block Specifics: EVERY BLOCK MUST CONTAIN A FLORAL PRINT. YOU choose the block pattern you are sewing and the colors YOU will be using.

1. PLEASE make sure the fabric is 100% cotton and prewashed! If in doubt, don't use it.
2. Do not use any spray starch on blocks, spray sizing is OK.
3. A block should measure 12 1/2 x 12 1/2 when finished. (so that it will be 12 x 12 when sewn in quilt)
4. You will make ONE block for each participant, there will NOT be more than 12 participants.
5. Remember after you make a quilt we would love to see your results!!

The purpose is to have fun!

Deadline for sign up is 1 March, unless we have 12 people sign up before the deadline.

Be sure to put your username and real name on the block that you send . You can pin it on or put a label on it, whichever works better for you.

Members of this swap and the color they are using:

1 Qwilter - yellow
2 Ladydragon - Spring grass green - yellow daffodils
3 mittsy - hot pink/fuschia
4 psychw2 - rose/pink
5 shuggins - purple
6 quilter5bdsr - think pansies (purple, yellow, blue, burgandy)
7 abbisgranma - blue
8 barefootT - lt purple with med/dk green
9 KarenofAz - red, white & pink
10 morknotmindy - red & yellow
11 elen - green & white
12 rhodiegirl - pink & green

Since Elen is in France we will do this the same way we did in the Winter thread. Everyone can send Elen's block to me and I will send the 1 package over to her. She then sends all of her's to me and I will send mine & her's out to you.

Thumbnail by Qwilter
This thread has 144 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!