1st Garage Sale of 2008!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Sitting early Sunday morning minding my own business when a friend called to say she had forgotten to let me know there was a garage sale starting at 10:00 a.m. she had been on Saturday and thought there would be a few things I might want..

Looking out the window as we spoke, -20 temp/snowbanks as high as they come and she's telling me about a 'garage sale'...regardless, I'm excited...this couple had double car garage filled with treasures...

Do I need treasures..absolutely NOT..but I needed to go to the grocery store anyway, why not drop in...

Did find a treasure..they wanted $20.00, told him 'I'm no negotiator, what is your rock bottom price?" $15.00 he says..so home it came with me...now I have to think up something to do with it, garden art for sure..lol

Thumbnail by Bettypauze
This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!