twitter

Delaware, OH

hey, just saw that koi gardens has posted a 5$ clem sale on twitter.

i don't know if any of you are twitterites.

i post on twitter as "clematarian". will amp up my garden postings when spring arrives in zone 5. twitter is free, easy to use and more postings referencing clematis than i imagined there would be.
and i just started posting a few weeks ago.

tweet tweet

Bartlett, TN(Zone 7b)

hey niobe ... um.... what's twitter?

Hammond, LA(Zone 8b)

He posted the same sale here on the Markeplace too.

Delaware, OH

twitter.com

you set up a profile and can follow peoples posts and they can follow yours.great way to quickly stay in touch with multiple people who can register as your followers, (you can block them if you want). short , sweet (tweet tweet) 140 word max.

i am starting to like it and plan to use it a lot once i am in big garden season.

it's sweet to tweet

Hammond, LA(Zone 8b)

I just registered Niobe, same name as here.

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

I've never heard of twitter.com either. Is it a shortened version of Face Book?

Delaware, OH

shirley, not really like face book, but a easy place to post and friends can follow your posts by adding you to their list. my daughter encouraged me to try it. i am going to use it more and more as we ramp up in garden season.
check it out. surprised by the depth of gardening entries already.
i am registered as "clematarian".....register, find me and then click "follow".

Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

Just found this. I don't use Twitter much, but I am signed up as katie159.

You guys know there's a Dave's Garden group on Facebook, right? Dave's Gardeners was originally set up by a guy in the PNW Forum and then Dave set up the "official" Dave's Garden. If you join, be sure to share your DG handle in the thread so everybody knows who you are!

Hammond, LA(Zone 8b)

I didn't know that Katie, I'll have to chekc it out!

Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

When I search on for clematarian and koi gardens, I get nothing. What am I missing?

Minneapolis, MN

http://twitter.com/KoiGardenClub

Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

Thank you!

Minneapolis, MN

http://twitter.com/dgdave

Hammond, LA(Zone 8b)

Katie, I sent you a request

Minneapolis, MN

Katie159, I just sent you a twitter request via KoiGardenClub.

Delaware, OH

i twitter as ClematsGuru. havne't been twittering much, but will probably start posting new pics there as the season develops.i love you can get it on your phone. it's free. but am not totally used to it. am getting there. you can follow people. such as lance armstrong who i follow. love knowing what he is doing each day. he tweets a lot.

Minneapolis, MN

Typo? ClematisGuru?

Delaware, OH

yes. ClematisGuru. thanks

Columbus, OH(Zone 5b)

I'm a rose kind of person, but I twitter too... as DoveSoup

Delaware, OH

i twitter, sporadically as ClematisGuru...plan to do more of it.

i actually placed a small koi order a few days ago,
like everyone else, seduced by the price, but i think i paid 6 not 5 . after i ordered i have heard of folks having complaints, billing errors and very small plants from them. if i had not already ordered i would not do so based on what i heard.

will let you guys know what receive and the size condition of it.

see you there DoveSoup!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.