Cockatiels

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I have three cockatiels and each has its own personality. One hates me, one has a love hate relationship with me. Last night she didn't want to go to bed so she bite me. Drew blood the little devil. The other one loves me and wants to ride around on my shoulder all day. It really is interesting how different they are.

Birdie Bird (name) is sitting on eggs that won't hatch. She thinks my Son is here hubby. She is bonded to him and lays eggs every now and than. She sits on them for 2 or 3
weeks and gets bored and then we throw them away.

Sadie Mable (love hate) doesn't ever want to go in the cage at night. She fights having to do some. My Son has more control over her than I do.

Coco is mine all the way. He does't like other people. He talks some and has taught Sadie to say Coco is a pretty bird
and to make a siren sound. They are funny little things.

This thread has 26 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!