Jumper2 - Welcome!!!

(Sheryl) Gainesboro, TN(Zone 6b)

Hi Jumper2 - saw you post on a couple of the threads and thought I'd say hi! Not that I'm a moderator or anything like it, I just wanted to let you know that we welcome you, your input, your PICTURES (always love the pictures), any questions (that I won't be able to answer, but someone else might!), comments, etc.

On this forum we tend to range greatly in age and experience and have a few elves that let themselves be heard from here and there. At this time we're mostly women, but any time we see a guy we try to get him to hang out. The format is pretty loose and topics will wander back and forth.

Hope to hear from you lots - if you care to, we'd love to hear about you - do you own, or mainly cherish from afar? What's your favorite horse activity? All that good stuff.

Welcome again~!

This thread has 19 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!