Daughter showed me how to download pics from camera

Crestview, FL

My daughter showed me how to download pics from the camera to the computer and put them in a plant file. Now, I will try and post them and explain them. Please be patient until I get them all up there are 18 of them to date.

Pic one:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

This is pic #2

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

this is pic #3

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

This is pic #4:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

This is pic 5:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

Pic #6:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

Pic #7:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

Pic #8:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

Pic #9:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

Pic #10:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

Pic #11:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

Pic #12:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

Pic #13:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

Pic #14:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

Pic #15:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

Pic #16:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

Pic # 17:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

Pic 18:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

Ok, so you don't get worried, pic 17 and 18 are my Stuttgart canna lily and my Peach Gigantum canna lily, no that's not my tomatoes after burying the stems. LOL
Pics 2, 8, 9 and 10 are my cucumbers.
Pic 6 are my new HEBs ready to go.
Pic 7 is my inhouse/greenhouse as I call it.
Pic 1, 15 and 16 are my eggplants the ones I thought had passed on and the cukes I transplanted after weeding the thin ones out, these were the ones weeded out.

The ones of the tomatoes in the top part of this thead in the red solo cups are the most recent ones, the ones lower are them still in Boca Bob's seed starter kit, I have now transferred them all over to solo cups and weeded out the cukes, I transplanted the ones I weeded out and am hopeful. Also, was surprised with 3 more lavender touch eggplants coming up in what I had given up hope on.

Sorry, not really great pics, but as you can tell in the bottom ones, every tomato seed sprouted that was in Boca Bob's starting kit, notice the forest of startings in each cell? I weeded them out and transplanted them. (smiles - as most were healthy).
joy

This message was edited Feb 19, 2009 6:41 PM

Crestview, FL

Oops, almost forgot here are the recent ones from my burying the stem of the ones transplanted into solo cups:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

Another one:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

These are of Bob's seed starter kit, notice how huge it is:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

My peach gigantum:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

And my stuttgart baby:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Crestview, FL

More of the tomato forest produced in the coconut coir and Bob's seed starting kit:

Thumbnail by joy112854
Johnson City, TN(Zone 6b)

Joy, at last! Great pics. I sure liked your settup in pic 7. Those look like happy little plants.

(Karen) Frankston, TX(Zone 8a)

Oh Joy, with all you have going on THANK you for going to the trouble to learn this and posting pictures. I know dear Ted (my Tplant man ♥) talked quite a bit about the ability to help you figure out disease, etc. but he also mentioned our pure enjoyment in finally seeing your HBs and all. What a pleasure to see your widdle tomato seedling forest, etc. I for one ADORE pics that show the excitement we all share over the miracle of seeds sprouting, etc. Doesn't matter how boring some expert might find that after years of seeing it, most of us here still gape with our mouths open at the wonders of a sprouting seed.

Thanks again for taking time to learn this so we can all share in your excitement!

Every time I see a "new life" I'm reminded of the short poem, "Who plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see believes in God".

Johnson City, TN(Zone 6b)

I was gonna say that, Karen

Ames, NE(Zone 5b)

Joy its a good thing your DD did't teach you how to use a machine gun..LOL
just kidding Love seeing ALL the pics..Gives me & others something to look forward to

Very envious Here at 30 degrees

Don't stop sending progress reports

Tubby

Crestview, FL

Thanks ya'll, not the best picture taker in the world; but, will have more in a few days. I'm adding a few more lights strung from the ceiling with 12 feet of chain, that way it will be easy for me to raise the light as the plants grow and I will be able to start more seeds. LOL My daughter always tells her friends when they come over, "don't pay any attention to the poor neglected pool table over there, that is my mom's stand for her garden supplies" as they are all on top of the pool table, under the pool table and besides the pool table. Now I have my own inhouse greenhouse too (a bedroom converted into one). LOL
joy

Dade City, FL(Zone 9a)

How do you like the watering bulbs? I've seen them, but haven't heard if they actually work.

Crestview, FL

2 busy gardening: They work pretty well, you just have to make sure that you put a hole in the mix first before putting them in and put them close to where you think the root is, you will hear them go glug, glug, glug when the plants needs water and they do last a pretty good while before having to be refilled. I like them, gave one to my daughter, as I got her gardening now too. LOL
joy

Dade City, FL(Zone 9a)

I think I'll try one then. Thanks

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.