CLOSED: OFFER: Red Trumpet Vine Seeds

Brewton, AL(Zone 8b)

Red Trumpet Vine seeds to good home! I harvested tons of seed this year and I am happy to share. Send a SASBE and postage, or I am always open to trades. Thanks, and please D-mail me if you are interested.

Philippe

Thumbnail by theplantguys
Buckley, WA(Zone 7b)

I would love to have some of the red trumpet seeds. What would you like in trade? I have a good selection that I have not WS yet.

Brewton, AL(Zone 8b)

I like interesting veggies, vines, tropicals, etc.

Buckley, WA(Zone 7b)

I will go look in the "seed fridge". In general, I have some different gourds, loofah, MG, Datura, Castor Beans, Hibiscus. I will go look and let you know more specifics.

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Do you have the botanical name for this vine? I would like some seeds, but also the botanical name. Thanks!

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Phillipe You have dmail.

Arlington, TX(Zone 8a)

Phillipe, I've just started gardening, and so I don't have any seeds to trade, but I'd love to have some of your red trumpet vine if they're still available. Thanks!

Sarah

Lubbock, TX(Zone 7b)

Phillipe, is that Campsis radicans? Do you happen to know the cultivar? I would love to try your trumpet vine seeds in my hummer garden. I will trade from my have list, if you are interested. If I don't hear from you, I'll just send along my SASBE this weekend. Thanks for the offer. :) Stacey

Steelville, MO(Zone 6a)

Phillipe,I sent you a D-mail

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

I wonder what happened to this trader - I also dmailed him, but still no response.

Brewton, AL(Zone 8b)

Hello all, just wanted to say thank you for the interest. I still have alot of seed left if anyone else is interested. If you have Dmailed me then you should have got a response by now. If you only posted on this thread then please D-mail me to get a reply back. It is much easier to organize my trades that way. Thanks again.

Philippe

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

Philippe ,I d-mail you,but on the cotton d-mail,did you get it

Synda

Brewton, AL(Zone 8b)

Still have a few left, any takers??

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

OH Phillipe,

that is GORGEOUS. I've started some by seed and they are just tiny.
how long does it take to get blooms?

I have an orange one that is about 4 yrs old, and still quite small.

Buckley, WA(Zone 7b)

I have Luna Mix Hibiscus,Coral Vine,Canna, Double Yellow Datua, Double White Datura, Double Purple Datura, Pink Hardy Hibiscus, Texas Star red Hibiscus, Moonflower, Scarlet Morning Glory, Grandpa Otts Morning Glory, Heavenly Blue Morning Glory, Orange Noah Morning Glory, NOID blue Morning Glory, White Hyacinth Vine, Purple Hyacinth Bean Vine, Castor Bean vine, Tecoma Star Yellow Bells.
Did you see anything you would like to trade for your Red Trumpet Vine seeds?

Brewton, AL(Zone 8b)

LynnWeidman, D-mail sent

Brewton, AL(Zone 8b)

If I have not contacted you please d-mail again I am not receiving all of my dmails. Thanks
I still have lots of seed left!

Brewton, AL(Zone 8b)

Bump

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Philippe - you have d-mail.

Brewton, AL(Zone 8b)

Thanks for the Dmail, sent you one back.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.