CLOSED: Offer: Cotton seeds

Brewton, AL(Zone 8b)

I have a ton of Cotton seed for trade or SASBE. Just send me a D-mail if you are interested. Thanks

Philippe

Thumbnail by theplantguys
Brewton, AL(Zone 8b)

Bump

Lindsay, OK(Zone 7a)

What are you looking for in trade?

Brewton, AL(Zone 8b)

Hello Mitch, still looking for veggie seed, flowering vines, and anything tropical. Thanks and just let me know if you have anything.

This message was edited Feb 18, 2009 2:54 PM

Lindsay, OK(Zone 7a)

Let me look - I know I have some tomato seeds and melons - anything you are looking for - would have 5-10 to make a trade. LMK Mitch

Brewton, AL(Zone 8b)

Dmail me what you have and I will let you know. Thanks buddy

Brewton, AL(Zone 8b)

To everyone, I still have alot of these seeds available. I will only be keeping this offer open for another day or two so please let me know soon. Thanks

I have a variety of Japanese morning glories to offer you, to include Star of India. The SOI is about 5 years old but I am confident the seeds are still quite viable.

Joseph

Mantua, OH(Zone 5a)

Hello, Philippe... Would like to try and grow the cotton seeds in the black, carlisle muckland where I live here
in Ohio...Had decent luck with some S.Carolina cotton seeds several years ago...they are a beautiful plant for the garden....I have some seeds listed under cannabinatea...
perhaps we could make a trade of some sort.....Maryanne,
zone 5

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

A warning. In many states in the south you need a permit to grow cotton. South Carolina being one of them. If you're not in a state that grows cotton commerically I wouldn't worry about it.

Akron, PA(Zone 6b)

Oh, I would LOVE to try and grow it...actually last year I paid for about 5 seeds on EBay and not one germinated. I was sooo disappointed. So, Thank you so much!!!

I will dmail you what I have tomorrow, as I need to look through what I have available...I am sure I must have something. If not, I would certainly love the opportunity to send you a SASBE.

Any special tips for us northerners that never grew cotton...
RatherB

Columbia, MO(Zone 5b)

I would LOVE some cotton seeds if you have any left. Sending you a d-mail.

Brewton, AL(Zone 8b)

Hello all, just wanted to say thank you for the interest. I still have alot of seed left if anyone else is interested. If you have Dmailed me then you should have got a response by now. If you only posted on this thread then please D-mail me to get a reply back. It is much easier to organize my trades that way. Thanks again.

Philippe

Stevensville, MT(Zone 4b)

You have d-mail....

Pine City, MN(Zone 3b)

would like a few cotton seeds to try in Minnesota. let me know if you have some available and I will send a SASE...haven't got much for trade.
Thank You. also looking for a few tobacco seeds. Just to try something different in the garden.

Chesapeake, VA

Hi. I would like some cotton seed, just a few. I'll d-mail a trade offer to you.

Brewton, AL(Zone 8b)

Hello, just wanted to let eveyone know I am going to wrap this offer up tomorrow. Let me know if you are still interested! Thanks

Akron, PA(Zone 6b)

I am...sorry I have not been able to sit and prepare my list for you. I will try and accomplish this tomorrow. sorry I hit a few snags....But I DEFINITELY want some!
Thank you.

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

Hey Philippe. I got some from a trade last year and I can't wait to try them this year. It is my understanding that you can not buy cotton seeds in your local seeds store because they are considered "agriculture".

Brewton, AL(Zone 8b)

Hello all. I will be closing this offer on Feb. 25. Please let me know if anyone else is interested. Thanks

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.