CLOSED: Wanted: Container box Sweet pea seeds and Triple Daturas

Ilsan, South Korea(Zone 6a)

Hi Everyone,

I'm a NJ native that just flew back to Seoul, South Korea to teach English this year and I left all the seeds I had purchased at Home Depot and Lowes back at home in the USA! I was so upset at finding out my senior moment as I was unpacking yesterday. Can anyone help me out? I've got lots of seeds here in Korea to trade, but none that I wanted to plant this spring. I'm looking for the following:

Triple daturas in white, yellow, and purple
Sweet peas for container boxes - I had purchased a packet at Home Depot called Little Sweetheart or something to that effect
Sweet pea 'Summer Love' - from Burpee
Sweet pea 'Ocean Breeze' - from Burpee
Morning glory 'Celestial Mix' from Burpee
Purple Hyacinth Beans
Okra - for my Texan friend who misses this veggie. I had purchased a packet of Burpee's 'North and South' at Home Depot
Lemon Balm
Peppermint
Mini pumpkins for my students at Halloween - Jack be Little and Baby boo

I'm so upset with myself! Can anyone help? I've traded internationally with Canada and the USA without any problems in the past and never have seeds - yours or mine - been confiscated. I know that US customs is tight, so I package them so that nothing rattles or shakes. I have excellent feedback on Daves and GW. Please check out my list and let's work out a trade!

Thanks in advance,
Elizabeth

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Why don't you ask a family member to box up your seeds and send them to you in Korea?

gieten, Netherlands

hello elizabeth
i have okra abelmoschus esculentes

datura stramonium

datura stramonium var tatula
datura innoxia
datura discolor

ill think i have also some pumkin i must even look for them

and many more look at mine have list
if you want some seeds sent me a d mail

marjolein from the netherlands

Ilsan, South Korea(Zone 6a)

Gee Kay, if that were possible, I wouldn't be posting on this forum would I? Didn't your mother teach you that if you don;t have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all?

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

I was suggesting, not being mean.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.