CLOSED: CLOSED: Wanted: beefsteak tomato or large sweet juicy reds - and

Jamaica Plain, MA(Zone 6a)

I'm hoping to trade for beefsteak tomato seeds and just a few seeds of a few other varieties of sweet juicy red tomatoes - maybe an early one if it exists. Also would like a few cubanelle pepper seeds if anyone has. I have very little room for planting veggies, so don't need many. Also looking for seeds of fancy leaf (rex?) begonia.

I have the following available for trade, left from trades, piggy swap, purchase, and my own garden:

veggies/herbs:
peppers - orange habanero, habanero arbol, puya chile, California chile, red jalapeno
tomato - Atkinson commercial
dill
arugula - roquette
basil - various types - a little of each (sweet, lettuce leaf, blue spice, genovese,sicilian)

Flowers:
mixed columbine
columbine - ruby port
columbine - Nora Barlowe - a few
poppy - orange (annual)
crocosmia lucifer
gentiana asclepiadea
lilium davidii (may not be true)
candy lily - yellow and red-orange
delphinium - dwarf blue
blue-eyed grass (don't know cultivar)
a few mixed zinnias

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

my walmart sales
early girl
beefsteak
and others would you like romas or which ones? plmk and i can go get them for you i think they are 1.00 a pack plmk and i can get them tomorrow,

Thanks Moretz, that's very sweet of you, but I really only need a few seeds of a few different kinds, so I was hoping to do a trade rather than buy whole packs. (I only have room for 8 tomato plants and a few peppers - this is the city unfortunately).. If it comes down to it, I can always pick up a pack of something locally. Also would like to get rid of some of the extras I don't have room for.

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

ok if you change your mind plmk and im not sure how many seeds are in each pack but i figure not many since they arent but 1.00 lol but you could save them for next years planting? i hope you get what youre looking for

Hornell, NY(Zone 5a)

We've got a few left, check Grandpa's thread below, all are partial packs available free for postage. Check my trade list for details.

Al

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Perennial. I have some cubanella and tomatoe beefsteak, if ya want send me your addy again and will get them out to ya.

Lycodad, thanks very much for your offer, and I'd take you up on it if only I had more room for tomatoes.
Ella, thanks! - sending you a d-mail.

This thread now closed - tomatoes and cubanelles found. Thanks all!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.